Selection of the template hook

FrenchMarie

Hello,

I come to you following a need, I do not know if it will be possible but I ask the same question.

I want to know if it is possible using a hook file to make template selections according to certain criteria such as when you are not connected.

And when you are connected, make an automatic addition in the link such as adding it after the domain (portal) with the use of another template.

Thank you in advance for your answers and your advice

2 hours ago, FrenchMarie said:

And when you are connected, make an automatic addition in the link such as adding it after the domain (portal) with the use of another template.

that's sounds like a redirection hook, so entirely possible... though i'm not sure I understand what you mean by the "when you are not connected" part of the question... 😕

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback, the goal is to be able to select a template according to the client to connect or not.

This makes it possible to have a showcase site under whmcs on the domain.com link and to have the customer area on domaine.com/portail/

This is also why I asked if it is possible to do the automatic addition of the portal in the link if the client is connected.

cordially