Custom module needed

Hello,

I'm looking to have a custom WHMCS module built, if anyone is willing to take it on. I'm looking for a module that will allow me to offer selected products on a 'invite code' only basis so that current customers have a unique invite code they can give to family/friends and that will allow them to purchase one of the selected products. I looked at using the affiliate system however it doesn't fully fit my needs as I'm not want people to just handout a link to anyone, the product will be offered at a discounted cost for friends/family as part of a family pack style service.

The module must feature the following conditions...

1) Add a custom module box to the client dashboard which will contain a unique 6-digit code (A-Z, 0-9, a-z + their Client ID number given by WHMCS when they create their client account) to that client.
2) The module must auto generate a unique code for every client (no clients have the same code) with no repeating codes
3) Limit the number of invites to a set number (for example, each client can invite 10 people) and when a code is used it reduces the set number until the number reaches zero
4) The module must integrate in to any product setup on the WHMCS Products list that I select, so I can enable/disable any product of my choice. Any product that I don't wish to use this on must be a normal purchase (no invite code needed)
5) The module must force people to use an invite code when ordering one of these products, if they don't have a valid invite code then they cannot create a client account and purchase a product.
6) The module must allow me to re-set the number of invites when a customer reaches Zero invite codes manually so I can determine which client is worth giving more invite codes too (re-setting part 3 of this list).
7) When someone purchases a product, the module must log the code used in a new field on the clients account so I can track who gave that customer the code.

If its possible to do then how much would be charged for this module and how long would it take to complete?

Thank you

Hi

@wsa

I did on the 04/01/2021 (11:13) I opened a ticket (#2021-1012 - Custom module) then got a default reply on the 05/01/2021 (14:09) and never heard from you again, I even asked on the 08/01/2021 (14:56) if there was any update on my request but never heard a thing. So I closed the ticket yesterday and made this request on here looking for someone to do the module.

@WGS

I have completed your contact us via your site, thank you

5 minutes ago, Fringe said:

Hi

@wsa

I did on the 04/01/2021 (11:13) I opened a ticket (#2021-1012 - Custom module) then got a default reply on the 05/01/2021 (14:09) and never heard from you again, I even asked on the 08/01/2021 (14:56) if there was any update on my request but never heard a thing. So I closed the ticket yesterday and made this request on here looking for someone to do the module.

Am total sorry about this very busy here  you get a answer today 🙂

• 4 weeks later...

It is complete, but never again will I ask for work done by wsa. I'd raise my concerns with you but I can't see you anwering any tickets!!! If your going to do custom work then atleast have the decency to respond to your customers ticket rather than them having to chase to get updates and fixes to the work done when they ask as they hadn't heard anything since you take the money!

Always some excuse, like 2 days waiting for a reply due to snow, we had heavy snow too but still managed to answer our customer tickets the same day even with a loss of power to the neighbourhood so having to use mobile phones. The module is great, the customer service isn't!