<?php

# ViewQuote Change Logo Hook
# Written by brian!

function hook_view_quote_change_logo($vars) {

$otherlogo = "https://www.domain.com/whmcs/assets/img/otherlogo.png";
	return array("logo" => $otherlogo);
}
add_hook('ClientAreaPageViewQuote', 1, 'hook_view_quote_change_logo');

just change the URL and image filename to suit your needs.

23 hours ago, ManagedCloud-Hosting said:

also remove 'Accept Button' from Quote using hook

if the template supported using custom.css, then you could do that with one line of CSS code.... but it doesn't.... possibly that's a bug but 7.10 & 8 were the same, so probably just a (silly) design decision.

assuming this is for v8.1 and if you were using a child theme, then you could modify invoice.css with...

.payment-btn-container button[data-target="#acceptQuoteModal"] {display: none !important; }

and that should remove the button from the Quote page.... though if you were using a child theme, you could equally just modify the template not to include that output in the first place. 🙂

Happy New Year !!  Praying to God For A Bright, Joyful & Love Filled 2021 For Everyone :)

Thanks @brian!  will this remove the logo from pdf too ? Also if I also want to remove invoice pdf logo what should be done ? Many companies and individuals print invoices and printing the logo wastes ink and costs money so i want to remove the logos from both.

23 hours ago, brian! said:

just change the URL and image filename to suit your needs.

I am using default theme but would like to use custom as everytime I upgrade I lose all files I changed earlier. What would be the easiest way ?

23 hours ago, brian! said:

assuming this is for v8.1

will this remove the logo from pdf too ?

no hook can remove the logo from the PDF - you would have to edit the template.

Many companies and individuals print invoices and printing the logo wastes ink and costs money so i want to remove the logos from both.

you could replace the logo used in either with a transparent image - that would avoid the need to edit the templates.

I am using default theme but would like to use custom as everytime I upgrade I lose all files I changed earlier. What would be the easiest way ?

probably to use a child theme.

If I update a transparent image then while clients login how will they see our company logo ? Thanks 

1 hour ago, brian! said:

probably to use a child theme.

I will try reading about creating a child theme, hope it's not that tough :)

1 hour ago, brian! said:

you could replace the logo used in either with a transparent image - that would avoid the need to edit the templates.

On 08/01/2021 at 18:13, ManagedCloud-Hosting said:

If I update a transparent image then while clients login how will they see our company logo ?

I was assuming that you weren't going to use the same logo for everything - e.g the above hook could be tweaked to change the logo for HTML invoices; for quote & invoice PDFs, if logo.png/jpg didn't exist, then it would use placeholder - if placeholder was replaced by a transparent image, then you wouldn't need to edit the PDF templates (though I suppose an update might replace placeholder.png) and you could use a hook to change the site logo if you had to.

all things are possible - you just need to think about what you want to do and code accordingly.