Link problem with ver 8

ChrisTERiS

Happy New Year to all !!

I've a strange problem with links with WHMCS ver. 8.x

eg The link .../product.php?do=product&pid=2 was working fine with ver. 7.x whatever setting was in Friendly URLs (WHMCS Settings).

With version 8.x works only if Friendly URLs is set to Basic URLs. Any other setting redirects to cart page.

Any idea?

Thank you

Chris

6 hours ago, xyzulu said:

Have you checked the Friendly URL > Advanced settings for the correct .htaccess entries? Perhaps these are not synced?

Can't say that I'm familiar with SEO settings (especially Advanced), but I tried changing some values without any good luck.

Finally I solver the problem by adding the full url to the link and it works. Otherwise it was adding a /store/ before product.php

In any case, thank you for your suggestion.

Hi all i am having this issue too and will only work on the rewrite on index.php/ and with this setting no one can login to the client area.

If i choose the other 2 options then the site will not load any page other than the home/index page.

i am also on the latest version of WHMCS

i also notice the KB does not work either. you can select the category but then nothing deeper than that works if you choose anything other than the /index.php/ setting.

Edited by Mark Coates