WHMCS Next Due Date Not Syncing After Transfer Completed

Inna

Hello,

My client uses WHMCS with both Hexonet and Namecheap domain module, and the problem is when a client transfers domain in  his (my client) account, only Expiry Date is synced after cronjob runs and domain transfer is completed.

Let us imagine a client transfers a domain called 'testdomain.com' and its real expire date is 01/01/2021, and he has transferred domain 12/24/2020 and now today 29th its transfer is completed. Before this completion, as you know Expiry Date field Admin Area is 00/00/0000 when sync is not done yet. Now that transfer is completed and cronjob runs, I see Expiry Date is synced and changed to 01/01/2022, but I see Next Due Date it's not the same as Expiry Date, so the client will not be happy about this.

The picture is attached to clarify what I mean.

At first my assumption was the problem was with Hexonet module, but when I saw another domain transferred with Namecheap, my assumption is now changed that I think WHMCS Domain Sync does not do this.

Would you please help me how may I fix this instead of manually changing this date for each domain?

Edit: I should mention that 'Sync Next Due Date' in Automation Settings in enabled and set to 0.

domain.png

Edited by Inna

Yes, because it is a domain, and not a shared host or VPS, I expect it syncs due date with expiry date and set them the same.

I think this will cause me as an admin to check each transferred domain dates to check and change them, while we're using to ease the automation.

Is my assumption right?