Changing where a Menu Item Links To

edherroj

Hello everyone!

I trying to redirect customers to my website content whenever they click on any product that is listed under the 'Store' menu within WMHCS. The question I have is if I can use the menu item name, for example: Web Hosting, SSL certificates and so on; or is there a better way to grab these links ... taking into account that my clients see the website in different languages therefore the menu item name changes depending on the language they choose ... to perform each redirect?

Thanks for the knowledge!

-ED

use getchildren to get all the children of the navbar child you're interested in (e.g store), loop through them and change the links using a hook...

languages shouldn't be an issue as the children should each have a name that won't change regardless of their language labels (basically you're using the menuitemname which you should be able to find by viewing the page source code in the browser).