v8 - Process for updating accounts & plans?

(Sorry for posting here, the v8 boards are closed to new topics.)

I have a customer who has 12 customers. In v7 it would have been inconvenient for them to have a different login to manage each account. With v8 and being able to add a single User to manage them all, I am going to transition her to the new format.  Extra bonus is keeping all the invoices spearate per customer.  It was getting way out of hand the other way.  

My question is,  1.) If I have her make a new account for each customer, will I be able to transfer the plans respectively?   

2.)  This might be a stretch... But I'll ask anyways :)   Since I need to add customer's credits for the customer to apply to invoices, is this possible to add the credit at user lelvel, or will I still have to divvy up the funds and credit to each acccount?

Thank you!!

17 hours ago, Greenix said:

1.) If I have her make a new account for each customer, will I be able to transfer the plans respectively?   

I assume the docs are still relevant for this - substitute "client" for "account".

https://docs.whmcs.com/Products_Management#Moving_a_Product.2FService_to_another_Client

17 hours ago, Greenix said:

2.)  This might be a stretch... But I'll ask anyways 🙂 Since I need to add customer's credits for the customer to apply to invoices, is this possible to add the credit at user level, or will I still have to divvy up the funds and credit to each account?

I am sure that it will have to be at account level, e.g per client.

Hmm, I think they missed an important piece with this, maybe it just wasn't possible.  But one of the downsides for why I didn't have my customer make individual accounts for each of their customers... They would not only have to have multiple logins (solved by V8)  but also requiring a unique email for each new account.  Since they are handling all the customer invoices, etc. looks like we are in the same boat, customer has to make new unique emails for each new account.

As always, many thanks brian! for your help and feedback 😀

Edited by Greenix