[Solved] /index.php/store/reseller-hosting redirects to /login/

Vs Nu

Hello,

My WHMCS is acting differently,Once i goto product page /index.php/store/reseller-hosting and click on Order now button it was redirecting or forcing to the login page /index.php/login

How to fix this issue ?

WHMCS Version

General Release
8.0.2-release.1

Edited by Vs Nu

18 minutes ago, Vs Nu said:

My WHMCS is acting differently,Once i goto product page /index.php/store/reseller-hosting and click on Order now button it was redirecting or forcing to the login page /index.php/login

How to fix this issue ?

i'm assuming that you're using a custom orderform template - if so, the quick fix would be to edit the products.tpl (or wherever these order now links are) and change the link references from....

<a href="{$smarty.server.PHP_SELF}?a=add....

to...

<a href="cart.php?a=add...

3 minutes ago, brian! said:

i'm assuming that you're using a custom orderform template - if so, the quick fix would be to edit the products.tpl (or wherever these order now links are) and change the link references from....

to...

Sure Thank You ❤️

12 minutes ago, brian! said:

to...

<a class="tree-steps-hosting-plans-footer-btn" href="{$smarty.server.PHP_SELF}?a=add&amp;{if $product.bid}bid={$product.bid}{else}pid={$product.pid}{/if}" class="order-button" id="product{$product@iteration}-order-button">

I need to change this to following

<a class="tree-steps-hosting-plans-footer-btn" href="cart.php?a=add&amp;{if $product.bid}bid={$product.bid}{else}pid={$product.pid}{/if}" class="order-button" id="product{$product@iteration}-order-button">

Please confirm

• 3 years later...

I have the same exact issue but I am not able to find the code you are telling in order to make it work back.

Please advice how to fix it. when I click on order now button from the product info page I am redirected to login instead of proceeding into the cart selling process.

2 hours ago, radwebhosting said:

It seems others edited the products.tpl order link by replacing '{$smarty.server.PHP_SELF}' with 'cart.php', but that was quite a long time ago, and you'll want to be mindful of the the different environmental variables that could be affecting your installation.

it was working just fine, I also selected the default Cart since of the feedback is stating if you select it and select back your modified one, it will work, I did that but it just removed my css customization.