souzadavi Posted October 29, 2020 Share Posted October 29, 2020 I tried automatic update 8.0.2-release.1 to 8.0.4-release.1. But i'm getting this error, I don't have a clue how to fix. Any help will be nice! WHMCS\Exception\Application\InstallationVersionMisMatch: Database version '8.0.2-release.1' does not match file version '8.0.4-release.1' in /home/linknac/cliente.user.com.br/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Application/ApplicationServiceProvider.php:0 Stack trace: #0 /home/user/cliente.user.com.br/init.php(0): WHMCS\Application\ApplicationServiceProvider::checkVersion() #1 /home/user/cliente.user.com.br/extra/clientssummary.php(0): unknown() #2 {main} thanks 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
souzadavi Posted October 29, 2020 Author Share Posted October 29, 2020 I fixed it by updating the table: tblconfiguration. setting: Version and change the value to: 8.0.4-release.1 I really don't know if it is a good solution, but my WHMCS is loading again. Is the second time that my automatic update broken my WHMCS. I'm getting really scared to do a automatic update! 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WHMCS Product Manager WHMCS John Posted November 11, 2020 WHMCS Product Manager Share Posted November 11, 2020 Hi @souzadavi, This indicates that the database update portion of the update process did not complete successfully. I would recommend against modifying values in the database directly, and instead follow the steps in this guide: https://help.whmcs.com/m/updating/l/1136003-resolving-a-down-for-maintenance-message To troubleshoot the root cause of the update failure: Did you see any error message on-screen during the auto-update, or did it report a successful completion? Can you please share the most recent batch of entries from tblupdatleog corresponding to the update attempt Can you please share any entries in your PHP error_log at the time of the update attempt 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
souzadavi Posted April 14, 2021 Author Share Posted April 14, 2021 HI @WHMCS John, This happen again, I was updating to 8.1.3, than I changed direct to database again. I just need fix a quickly as I can, my system can't be down. 1. nope, just update error, try again. 2. yes, please check the print screen attached 3. [13-Apr-2021 20:32:42 America/Sao_Paulo] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'ComposerAutoloaderInit5ba4e1568b3b64cd5814f10d4c7863e6' not found in /home/xxxxx/cliente.xxxxxxx.com.br/vendor/autoload.php:7 Stack trace: #0 /home/xxxxxxx/cliente.xxxxxxx.com.br/init.php(0): unknown() #1 /home/xxxxxxx/cliente.xxxxxxx.com.br/init.php(0): gracefulCoreRequiredFileInclude('/vendor/autoloa...') #2 /home/xxxxxxx/cliente.xxxxxxx.com.br/includes/api.php(0): unknown() #3 {main} thrown in /home/xxxxxxx/cliente.xxxxxxx.com.br/vendor/autoload.php on line 7 [13-Apr-2021 20:32:43 America/Sao_Paulo] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'ComposerAutoloaderInit5ba4e1568b3b64cd5814f10d4c7863e6' not found in /home/linknac/cliente.linknacional.com.br/vendor/autoload.php:7 Stack trace: #0 /home/xxxxxxx/cliente.xxxxxxx.com.br/init.php(0): unknown() #1 /home/xxxxxxx/cliente.xxxxxxx.com.br/init.php(0): gracefulCoreRequiredFileInclude('/vendor/autoloa...') #2 /home/xxxxxxx/cliente.xxxxxxx.com.br/includes/api.php(0): unknown() #3 {main} thrown in /home/xxxxxxx/cliente.xxxxxxx.com.br/vendor/autoload.php on line 7 thanks 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.