Best way to add setup for recurring?

Hello!   

I'm not sure the best way to add it to WHMCS, help?   

I need to add a new plan like this:   A yearly fee plus a recurring monthly fee.  But I can't add the yearly fee as a setup, since it's going to be charged again the next year, and year after that.   

Basically a service + maintenance. 

Any ideas?

Thanks!

M

59 minutes ago, Greenix said:

I need to add a new plan like this:   A yearly fee plus a recurring monthly fee.  But I can't add the yearly fee as a setup, since it's going to be charged again the next year, and year after that.   

I would suspect that you couldn't do this out of the box with a single product.

you might either have to use two products and put them in a bundle (not ideal as the client could easily remove one), or perhaps preferably use a product addon along with the product... e.g the product itself is recurring monthly, and the product addon recurs annually.

I suspect if you went down the product addon road, you would likely have to do two things...

1. enable the product addon by default - either through coding or using the Linking to WHMCS method.
  2. hide the product addon from the configuration/viewcart pages to prevent removal - whether that is necessary might well depend on your orderform template design.