cPanel module template seems broken since 8..?

Anyone getting this issue? It's when clicking into someones cPanel product? This also happens when using the default "Six" theme. Its basically just got a broken style. Huge text and the table at the bottom is strange.

The fix is to remove the module/servers/cpanel folder from the core installation... but as a by product to that fix, you lose all the cPanel integrated features like adding emails or seeing any of the "Quick shortcuts".

I know for certain it wasn't like this last time I checked - months ago. The only major update ive done is move up to the latest version of WHMCS 8.0.3 so that is where my finger of blame lies.

I have taken a fresh install of WHMCS as a test and used the fresh cpanel module folder, and the same thing happened.

image.thumb.png.a8351b93e2b7d3677df691cc74f9b823.png

Edited by theviewer1985

3 hours ago, theviewer1985 said:

Anyone getting this issue? It's when clicking into someones cPanel product?

for what it's worth, i'm not seeing any difference between v7 & v8 when looking at an existing cpanel service.

4 hours ago, theviewer1985 said:

The fix is to remove the module/servers/cpanel folder from the core installation... but as a by product to that fix, you lose all the cPanel integrated features like adding emails or seeing any of the "Quick shortcuts".

which would remove the module template and would normally result to using the productdetails template.

4 hours ago, theviewer1985 said:

The only major update ive done is move up to the latest version of WHMCS 8.0.1 so that is where my finger of blame lies.

well i'm running 8.0.3, so I don't know if that's making a difference... maybe it was an incomplete upgrade (e.g files are missing/corrupt) ?