Sign in to follow this  
Tycho

Remove sidebar

On 21/10/2020 at 11:30, Tycho said:

I want everything on the left side bar gone. What's the best way to do that without an empty spot? So I want to have the panels in the middle.

you could use the hook I posted in the thread below - you should only need to modify which templates show the sidebars...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Dsbush
      So,I have an issue where some of my product groups in my sidebar are doubling up. I want to get rid of the doubles. What would be the best course of action that is not too complicated. 
    • By mindofmedia
      Hello,
      Like every year where are adjusting our pricing on the local index. 
      But because we still have a few clients that uses our old product gamma we still need to updates these pricing also. While that's fine for the active clients, I can't seems to delete the products that aren't active anymore on any client besides that are cancelled or terminated.
      So that product is still in the clients database (as cancelled or terminated) and most of the times the customer isn't even a customer anymore. Because of that I can't remove the products from Whmcs. I can hide them, retire them that is all fine but they still are in the admin product list (not in dropdown, the actual list where you can see all your products in the admin area).
      So I was wondering, what if I delete all the terminated and cancelled products from the customers client profile.
      But I'm not really sure about that, so I would like to know your opinion. What do you do?
      I think in EU (or BE for that fact), we can't delete the customer profile data, invoices, etc for 10 years (maybe a hard copy of the invoices is fine, don't know). But I don't think that applies on their products (since the actually webhosting is already long gone of course). And if we want we can still see the history on their invoices.
      So what do you do when a customer (or you) cancels (or terminates), what do you do with their profile, history, products, tickets, invoices, etc? Do you delete it, keep it, keep if for a few months, years, decades?
    • By stevelack
      I am trying to remove the sidebar menu "Actions" from the My Products and Services page.  I have created the following hook:
      ```
      <?php
      use WHMCS\View\Menu\Item as MenuItem;
      add_hook('ClientAreaPrimarySidebar', 1, function(MenuItem $primarySidebar)
      {
         if (!is_null($primarySidebar->getChild('My Services Actions'))) {
                  $primarySidebar->removeChild('My Services Actions');
         }    
      });
      ```
      But it is not removing the sidebar from the page /clientarea.php?action=services
      What am I doing wrong?
      Thanks,
      Steve
    • By Web Host Pro
      Any idea what hook I can add to remove these side bar ads? I'm still selling these products? I just don't want them on the side bar right now. I might add them back later.
      I checked my current hooks and non seem to line up with these sidebar ads. I assume I need to add a new hook to remove these.
      Thanks for any help.

• By sokalsondha
      hello community
      hope we all doing well. i just need bit help if you can help me with that. i think i need a hock to remove some menu item from the homepage

i need to remove the Store Menu item and the Announcement.

can someone guide me with the hook so i can remove them 🙂

thanks in advance everyone 🙂