mkhost.co.uk

mkhost.co.uk

I'd also suggest you have a link to the client area on your website, there doesn't seem to be a way to get there.

I'd agree. The only way of reaching WHMCS easily at the moment is using the order links. You have linked to it in the contact page but it's not enough or easy to find.

I've seen a few spelling and grammar mistakes, I would suggest getting it all spell-checked and reading over it a few times to make sure it makes sense. Possibly even asking other people to check it for you as they may pick up on things you don't.

Also whenever I click your "About" link, it redirects me to dynamicdrive.com for some strange reason.

What files do I need to edit to do what you did? I looked in many files and can not find the right ones.

I am wanting it to where it is like ours when they click to order a plan, it will ask them about if they want new domains, use existing, etc. Exactly like you have it basically.

Did you modify the template? or did you insert files in your existing template?

Can you please let me know what files to look into to do this?

That would be great.