Resellerclub original cost missing

After upgrading to V8.0 and V8.0.1, I just noticed that the reseller club domain name prices are no longer displaying.. is there anyone else seeing this issue?  if so how can we get this corrected? any help/comments highly appreciated. 

Untitled.thumb.png.fbf32352d0eb5c11ec04a1592ea5d32b.png

Edited by jimsweb

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @jimsweb,

In order to see the commands being sent/received between WHMCS and the module, the Utilities > Logs > Module debug Log tool can be used
Please enable it, reproduce the problem, disable it again and then copy the data here for us to review.

More detailed instructions are published at http://docs.whmcs.com/Troubleshooting_Module_Problems

@WHMCS John

thank you. I enable module debug log and this is what came up in the logs that appear to be an error.   The response seems saying 'general price not set'. This doesn't seem to be correct from resellerclub's perspective. I have verified it multiple times and all proces are set up over there. How do i fix this? any clues? 

products/reseller-cost-price

Array
(
    [auth-userid] => xxxx
    [api-key] => xxxx
    [url] => https://httpapi.com/api/products/reseller-cost-price.json?auth-userid=xxx&api-key=xxx
)

Array
(
    [status] => ERROR
    [message] => General price not set
)

Edited by jimsweb

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @jimsweb,

Unfortunately ResellerClub's developer documentation doesn't seem to provide any information on the error "general price not set", so I can't speculate on what the cause might be.

Please contact ResellerClub support and provide that API data to them for review. Do not mention WHMCS in your message to ResellerClub support.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/10/2020 at 8:31 AM, jimsweb said:

thanks John.

I contacted reseller club and they were able to fix it for me.  per them - 

"The issue was on account of a few products that were discontinued. We have fixed this and you should be able to successfully retrieve the pricing "

Hi friend, i have same issue as well, now trying to fix it, could you please guide me how you manage to fix the issue? btw is it now really fixed?  or maybe how did you contacted reseller club? as i tried  to contact them but they are sending me back to whmcs support. thank you

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • WHMCS Support Manager

@Richardmax,

My recommendation would be to use the Module Debug Log to capture the API error details during the TLD Pricing Import process.

Then open a new support request with ResellerClub providing that API request and response data to them for review at their end.

Do not mention WHMCS in your message to ResellerClub support.