Custom payment gateway queries

LifeSteala

Hi all

I'm building a payment gateway in WHMCS. The company I'm using provides a generated URL which users are redirected to (hosted on the gateway portal) and makes their payment. The process is:

1. Invoke invoice payment
  2. Send request to gateway
  3. Gateway responds with the payment link
  4. Redirect user to payment link
  5. Gateway accepts payment then redirects user back and does a callback request if configured.

They support tokenization.

Can I set up this gateway in WHMCS to do this?

I also want users to add their CC via Payment Methods, but it needs to redirect to the Gateway itself. Can this be done too?

Thank you

LS

Hi @WHMCS Dan thanks for replying.

I just read my question above and it was not clear at all. Oops. 

So I have developed a third party plugin and this works for customers paying then and there. What I'm after is tokenization. The gateway I'm using has full support.

I'm trying to set it up so customers can add/update/delete a credit card, but what this does is add/update/delete the token that is stored.

My actual question is does WHMCS support the ability for a customer to add a credit card, where they are redirected to a hosted page by the gateway which accepts the credit card details then returns back to WHMCS with the token?

Thank you

LS

Hello @LifeSteala. I developed a payment gateway and just actually got the Attempt Capture to work, with the exception of the Cron Job not working. It depends on which what you are exactly doing, as to store the token. You will need to call a method call CreateRemoteCardPayMethod. Once you do this, you can easily add the card. Deleting it, I'm having to build a delete Card function that not only deletes from the API, but will delete said card from WHMCS. PM me if you need assistance.