Currency Questions

This is a bit confusing and I apologize in advance. I'm trying to clean up a mess of a system that was dropped in my lap.

My company offers services in the virtual world, and allows for people to make payments using virtual currency. I have entered those two currencies under SETUP>PAYMENTS?>CURRENCY with their appropriate exchange rate (I believe). Now, I'm trying to set the invoices so that when they are generated, the exchange rate is correct. 

For example

I bill someone $5.25 and they pay me $1500L (Linden Dollars/Virtual Currency). I need it set so the system recognizes that $1500L for credit as equal to $5.25

I'm feeling my way through this as a favour to a friend and any assistance you can provide would be deeply appreciated. 

On 17/09/2020 at 01:07, Kitten said:

I bill someone $5.25 and they pay me $1500L (Linden Dollars/Virtual Currency). I need it set so the system recognizes that $1500L for credit as equal to $5.25

three points worth mentioning I think with WHMCS.

1. users cannot change their currencies - e.g once they've bought in USD, when they login, they will only see USD pricing... so they can't buy in USD today, and EUR next week - once invoices/transactions exist, an admin shouldn't change their currency either... unless they know what they're doing
  2. as Hostmaria suggests - you can price products in multiple currencies - so is there any reason why you couldn't price or invoice for $1500L and then receive $1500L ?
  3. possibly you could use Convert To For Processing in your payment gateway to convert from L to USD.
    https://docs.whmcs.com/Payment_Gateways