Cron Job Invoicing Issue Please Help Urgently.

Piyush Mahes

Hello Buddies, On 09-08-2020 I moved my whmcs main site to my personal vps where I installed CyberPanel.

but mistakenly after moving I haven't checked automation and after 10 days I shocked because in 10 days I haven't received any payment. I go to my whmcs and I see that in 10 days no invoice is generated and then I go to automation setting and I saw Cron is not running 😞

WTF ! So if I run Cron now then past invoice 09-08-2020 to 19-08-2020 will generate or not ?

• WHMCS Technical Analyst

Hi @Piyush Mahes

When the cron runs it will catch up on creating any invoices that have been missed due to the cron not running.  If you experience any issue with the cron not completing I would suggest taking a look at the following:

If you then need any further assistance please feel free to open a ticket with us and we'll take a look.