WHMCS Credits Module

First off, let me explain how our company is using WHMCS. We're NOT using it to bill Clients but rather to serve as an accounting system for internal purposes.

We have a list of Clients but they're more like internal BUs. Then within each Client/BU, we've got Services and Domains that belong to them. Within each Service or Domain, we have setup Custom Fields for Vendor which is what vendor this Service or Domain belongs to.

Everything works as required however we are currently keeping track of Vendor credits on a spreadsheet and we'd like it integrated to WHMCS as a module.

I've got somewhat of an idea how we want this to look.

1. Setup a new payment method. i.e. Vendor Store Credit

2. When we pay an invoice with this payment method, it will auto update the module and deduct the amount from that particular Vendor Store Credit's module

3. In reverse, a refund to an Invoice should add to the Vendor's credit balance

Module:

1. We should be able to add Vendor as we please to track credits for multiple vendors

2. We should be able to add/edit the starting balance for each Vendor

3. We should be able to add an entry ourselves for each Vendor since we often top up credits for our Vendors

Display a chart of the following columns:

Transaction ID (pulled from invoice's transaction id)

Type (whether it's a Top Up, Order or Refund)

Date (date of Transaction pulled from tblaccount's date)

Amount (whether it's a + or -)

Account Balance (remaining balance)

Notes (Invoice # and description of the service/domain pulled from tblinvoiceitems)

4. Dropdown for us to select the Vendor Credits that we want to view

This is just a rough idea of what we'd like to see as a start. Let me know if this is something you'd like to tackle and the cost to develop this.

• 3 weeks later...