Enom reseller

I am a reseller for Enom. I have been for many many years but always used the provided solution. 

I have about 500 customer subaccounts. How do my customers login to my new WHMCS based website? This is important so customers can manage and configure their current domains. 

On 07/08/2020 at 23:05, JaredDFW said:

No. I am trying to figure out how to do this in the least painful way.

WHMCS can be painful to use - so always be prepared for a little discomfort. 🙂

On 07/08/2020 at 23:05, JaredDFW said:

Suggestions?

i'm not aware of any active method to import clients and/or existing domains from eNom to WHMCS... you can import TLD pricing, either internally via the recent versions or through third-party addons, but that's not what your question is about.

there was an old eNom Pro addon module that I think imported client's domains, but that got abandoned years ago - it's still available on GitHub, but I wouldn't expect it to work in any recent version of WHMCS.

in the absence of writing/buying an enom->whmcs  import script, or finding an existing solution in Marketplace, then you're left with the option of manually adding the clients and their domains - WHMCS will not be of any to use to existing clients until you do.

https://docs.whmcs.com/Migration_Guide#Manual_Entry

unless you're lucky enough to be using a registrar where an import addon exists, most users of WHMCS will have manually added clients & domains at some point... it's tedious, but often the only practical way.

• WHMCS Technical Analyst II
On 8/10/2020 at 9:40 AM, brian! said:

WHMCS can be painful to use - so always be prepared for a little discomfort. 🙂

i'm not aware of any active method to import clients and/or existing domains from eNom to WHMCS... you can import TLD pricing, either internally via the recent versions or through third-party addons, but that's not what your question is about.

there was an old eNom Pro addon module that I think imported client's domains, but that got abandoned years ago - it's still available on GitHub, but I wouldn't expect it to work in any recent version of WHMCS.

in the absence of writing/buying an enom->whmcs  import script, or finding an existing solution in Marketplace, then you're left with the option of manually adding the clients and their domains - WHMCS will not be of any to use to existing clients until you do.

https://docs.whmcs.com/Migration_Guide#Manual_Entry

unless you're lucky enough to be using a registrar where an import addon exists, most users of WHMCS will have manually added clients & domains at some point... it's tedious, but often the only practical way.

While this is not official advice, I believe that Brian is correct about the third party eNom PRO addon. Out of curiosity, I tried it about a year ago on a test install while addressing a similar request and it turned out to not work correctly at the time. If you want to give it a try, I'd suggest doing so on a fresh test installation so that you don't have to worry about any potential issues with the imported domains. If you do not have a development license, please reach out to us at https://www.whmcs.com/support and we can help you obtain one for this.

• 2 weeks later...