Text Message Automation

On 27/07/2020 at 18:36, Brandonw said:

I am looking for options to have automated text messages sent to my customers upon signing up for service. I searched the community without any luck. 

did you try looking Marketplace ? there are 13 free 'SMS' addon modules in there, and more commercial options if you are willing to pay.

most of the free ones might require you to use a specific provider; also, if a listing in Marketplace isn't marked as being compatible with v7.10, that doesn't necessarily mean that it's not, just that the developer might not have updated their MP listing to confirm that it is... so if your WHMCS install is newer than a particular module, free or commercial, then I would get confirmation from it's developer that it would work before installing.

with regards to commercial options, ModulesGarden have a free offer to add any SMS gateway to their SMS Center addon - though that addon costs $80 per year and there would likely be cheaper options than that if you needed an addon to use a specific gateway.