PHP Version Your PHP version 7.2.32 is supported by WHMCS.

I am using PHP version 7.2 .

But getting warning 

"PHP Version

Your PHP version 7.2.32 is supported by WHMCS.

The PHP 7.2 branch no longer receives regular bug fixes and will only receive critical security updates until it reaches its end of life. Please see our documentation for more information."

I can i fix this issue? 

I have attached screenshot! 

Capture.JPG

On 18/07/2020 at 12:19, error 404 said:

I can i fix this issue? 

upgrading to PHP7.3 would remove the error, but if you can't do that (perhaps because of installed addons not supporting PHP7.3), then in my opinion, you can ignore the warning for now as it's just telling you that your version of PHP has virtually reached End of Life status.

https://www.php.net/supported-versions.php

• WHMCS Technical Analyst

Hi there,

This is a warning letting you know that this version of PHP, although it is supported by WHMCS, no longer receives the same level of active support by PHP.net than their newer versions.  It is making you aware of this fact, so you that can plan ahead and gear yourself towards upgrading your PHP eventually before it reaches its EOL in terms of support/updates.

As this is just an advisory for you, it is up to you whether you want to upgrade to the latest version of PHP that is supported by WHMCS (Currently PHP v7.3).
If you were to use PHP 7.3 then this warning message will no longer display.

You will find supported versions in our PHP Version Support Matrix which can be found at https://docs.whmcs.com/PHP_Version_Support_Matrix