How to use support operator variable in email templates

twister

6 hours ago, twister said:

In footer of email templates i want to use operator name that is replying to ticket, smth like john from weebly where john is a variable that will be taken into account regarding of the operator replying to ticket.

have the operators added signatures to their admin profile? if they have, WHMCS will add in to the ticket page when they are entering their reply.

https://docs.whmcs.com/Support_Tickets#Replying_to_a_Ticket

If a Support Ticket Signature is configured in your admin profile, it will be pre-populated into this field.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, twister said:

i was looking for a variable solution, but that will do, thx

the problem is the footer (as specified by general settings->mail) is used by all client templated emails - so not only tickets, but invoices, reminders etc... on top of which, I don't believe the footer has direct access to the details of the admin replying to a ticket, other than {$signature} - but if that variable exists, it's going to be used in ticket replies anyway (unless coded not to).