Paytm Payment GateWay issue , Invoice Paid but in WHMCS it still shows Unpaid.

Hello Sir, I am facing too much issues with Paytm Payment Gateway for WHMCS,

Sir Actually I Integrated Paytm payment gateway with whmcs and when I checked paying then it redirect me to payment page then I pay money but after paying it redirects me to invoice and invoice shows Unpaid .

Paytm Payment GateWay is also installed on my another website and its working fine but in new website it create invoice unpaid issue.

In my old website whmcs is installed on /public_html and it's working fine but in new website whmcs is installed in /public_html/core folder and it's not working , after paying invoice shows Unpaid.

I researched a lot on Google and now I am totally tired off , please someone tell me solution .

6 hours ago, Piyush Mahes said:

In my old website whmcs is installed on /public_html and it's working fine but in new website whmcs is installed in /public_html/core folder and it's not working , after paying invoice shows Unpaid.

are both WHMCS installs using the same release version of WHMCS ?

if it's the addon in Marketplace, then it's only marked compatible with v7.5 or earlier - it might be compatible with later versions, I don't know - but there have been numerous issues with third-party gateways that need updating for more recent WHMCS releases.

have you tried contacting PayTM direct about this, as I assume they wrote it themselves... you could raise an issue on their GitHub site - though there are numerous WHMCS issues already listed there that are seemingly getting ignored.