How to add all account contacts to a Support Ticket

I would have thought any contacts, that have Support Notifications enabled in their account, should receive notification of any ticket reply ?

if so, there should be no need to include them separately as a cc - unless in your circumstances, their contact's support notification is disabled by default and you just want them to be added to that specific ticket....

if you feel that it's necessary, you could use a hook to get the list of a user's contacts emails and add them to the cc field.

Hi @brian!

Thanks for sharing, I will check first if the permission for support notification is set correctly...

1 hour ago, brian! said:

I would have thought any contacts, that have Support Notifications enabled in their account, should receive notification of any ticket reply ?

if so, there should be no need to include them separately as a cc

Also can you please let me know if  can we place the cancellation button somewhere  below the usage / product details list and how... 

Dq6blfF.png

Thanks

19 minutes ago, VirtualWorldGlobal said:

Also can you please let me know if  can we place the cancellation button somewhere  below the usage / product details list and how... 

in the admin area services page? what would be the purpose of the button? whether you (as an admin) are cancelling immediately or scheduling a cancellation, either can already be submitted from that same page...

https://help.whmcs.com/m/managing/l/755411-cancelling-services-as-an-administrator

it's not an issue to add the button, I just don't see what the point of it is...

DFyvQi8.png

No for client area  below the usage / product details, I just don't want the cancellation to be highlighted so in such cases client will contact us and we can try to convince them or resolve their issue, Still if the client wants to cancel they can then click the button and submit a cancellation for the product / service 

27 minutes ago, brian! said:

in the admin area services page?

This is the client area image 

Dq6blfF.png

Thanks

if it were me, and considering that this has it's own template (clientareaprductusagebilling), then i'd just be tempted to edit the template directly and add your cancellation link to the end of it...

Cancellation Form - Click <a href="clientarea.php?action=cancel&id={$serviceid}">Here</a>

even if you used a hook, there's no knowing that v8 wouldn't break it - so I would just edit the template for now and look at it again in v8.

8 minutes ago, VirtualWorldGlobal said:

Can we place it inside the additional information tab as I tried placing it with clientareaprductusagebilling but it's not showing.

it might help if you chose a product that had metrics enabled when testing! 😀

if a product doesn't haven't enabled, then that tab won't show and the template won't be used...

7TO2pKM.png

Hi @brian!,

Yes I understood that as I was trying  updating the code with another product page and it showed there.  As we also offer such services which are AMC / Yearly renewal which does not have such usage available.  we cannot use this with - clientareaprductusagebilling as it will not show up if there is no usage details. 

This is the reason if we can place it anywhere within or below the additional information.

Thanks...

Hi @brian!

Yes I have custom fields enabled enabled for all services 

On 7/7/2020 at 9:28 PM, brian! said:

that would only work if the service had product custom fields enabled on it - if it didn't, the additional info tab wouldn't exist.

How to change the background color to deep black (HEX  #000000) for Description & Price 

cNKzJBl.png

Thanks...

16 hours ago, VirtualWorldGlobal said:

Yes I have custom fields enabled enabled for all services 

and the tab wouldn't exist depending on the module too - e.g it wouldn't exist for cPanel and would be called something else by the cPanel template and shown in a different way.

now you could write a hook to cover all bases, i'm just suggesting that this link might be shown in slightly different places depending upon the module used for the service (if it's altering template content).

16 hours ago, VirtualWorldGlobal said:

How to change the background color to deep black (HEX  #000000) for Description & Price 

assuming that screenshot is from Modern, you should just need to use the following in a custom.css file...

#order-modern table.cart th { background-color: #000 !important; }