Trial ends too soon

slman

Hello!

I have a trial product which I want to end after 24 hours from its order, my problem is that if someone buys it at 11pm, one hour later (12AM) it'll be deleted, I want it to be deleted 11pm next day not 12AM.

How can I fix it?

Thanks.

image.thumb.png.23b0e2ecff48941b3d2ef6f185524cc5.png

3 hours ago, slman said:

I have a trial product which I want to end after 24 hours from its order, my problem is that if someone buys it at 11pm, one hour later (12AM) it'll be deleted, I want it to be deleted 11pm next day not 12AM.

then change the time of day value to 11pm...

38 minutes ago, slman said:

Same idea, if someone gets the trial at 10pm he'll lose it one hour later, i am trying to make it after 24 hours from checkout date.

will he? it's the same day, and the termination date will be set for tomorrow, so termination shouldn't be triggered at 11pm on day 0 - your original issue was caused by it being set to run at midnight (and hence running the next day),

there's an argument it should be running closer to midnight on the earlier side (e.g 11:30 or 11:45pm), but 11pm should be enough for your needs to start off with.