Product usage totals and sorting the transaction list

tkalfaoglu

I don't know if these exists:

1) I can't seem to find a way to get a list of which products are used by whom in Reports... Lets Say 'XYZ Hosting', I can't click and get a list of the customers that are subscribed to this particular hosting package.

2) In Transactions, I can search for a particular range of dates, good, but I can't sort the resulting list by clicking the columns, say, the Date column to reverse the listing.

Would be nice to have these..

12 minutes ago, tkalfaoglu said:

1) I can't seem to find a way to get a list of which products are used by whom in Reports... Lets Say 'XYZ Hosting', I can't click and get a list of the customers that are subscribed to this particular hosting package.

I would have thought you should just need to go to (in the admin area) : Clients -> Product/Services -> Search/Filter Tab -> Choose Product/Service in dropdown and hit "Search" - that should give you a list of all clients using that hosting package.

if you need it as a report, then it's the Services report, filter on the product ID (you could add name as an option, but you would have to rewrite the report to do this), select the fields for output and search..

18 minutes ago, tkalfaoglu said:

2) In Transactions, I can search for a particular range of dates, good, but I can't sort the resulting list by clicking the columns, say, the Date column to reverse the listing.

there won't be any sort options in the report by default as it will show the results as it finds them (e.g in record order - so old-> new) - it would be possible to add a sort order to the report, but as with sorting by columns, the report would have to be rewritten to do so.