Credit added, email notice to customer?

Greenix

Hi All,

There is a client IO have that pays via ACH and I credit the funds to their account, via Credit Manager.  So I need to have an email alert sent out to them each time a credit has been added. Similar to when creating invoices, adding payments, etc. Is this something I can already do in WHCMS? Or what would it take to make this happen?  

Thanks in advance for your help!!

M

if you're using Credit Manager, which is a third-party addon, then I would be asking its developer these questions... most of its functionality already exists in WHMCS, or can easily be added (and the core function of showing a credit balance to the client was publicly posted and updated for free here many years ago).

the problem here is that you're potentially bypassing how WHMCS would normally handle prefunding / adding funds (I don't know what the addon is doing under the hood) - so it's difficult to advise....

theoretically, it could trigger a hook, and then that could be used to send an email - but i'd suggest contacting the developer first and see what they say.

• 3 months later...