How to auto accept order of reseller hosting ?

Hello Sir , I want to know how to auto accept order ?

Like a customer visited my site and ordered hosting and after he paid and payment is successful then his service will automatically shows active in his clientarea and his cpanel account will be created in my server I mean to say that how to automate it ? Manually I have to click on accept to Active service and create his cpanel account in my server.

Please note that I already configured product in whmcs " auto accept order as soon as first payment received " , but it won't work.

I also used JetServer Auto Accept order hook but it accept only shared hosting orders and create Thier cpanel cpanel in my server but it won't work properly with reseller hosting , with reseller hosting it gives many bugs like it doesn't auto accept reseller hosting products , sometime it auto accept and create account in my server but in whmcs it still shows pending , and sometime when I accept reseller hosting clients product then it create Thier cpanel and WHM account in my server but after loading it shows account already exists in server.

So I want a hook or any idea so that I can accept reseller hosting clients also.

• 2 weeks later...

hi, I had the same question.

It seems that the system is set up in a way you have to approve/accept the orders manually.

But, nothing to worry about > the user will be able to use your hosting plan immediately after the order (order status doesn't slow the delivery process).. at least it is true at our side.

Helmuts