Update all Knowledge base Text Font family and size

Kelby

22 hours ago, Khalequzzaman said:

Is there any way to hide all knowledgebase topics from public, only client can view all knowledgebase topics who have an active service? 

up until those last five words, I would have said to just make the articles private via settings - then users would have to login to view the kb article.

however, those last words mean that you'll have to check whether they're logged in and if they have active services - you can do that either in the template or using a hook - and then you can determine what to show them based on that result... that will include whether they can see categories, previews of the first lines of articles etc - you really need to think about what you want users with no active services to be able to see in the kb area.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/3/2020 at 9:53 PM, brian! said:

up until those last five words, I would have said to just make the articles private via settings - then users would have to login to view the kb article.

however, those last words mean that you'll have to check whether they're logged in and if they have active services - you can do that either in the template or using a hook - and then you can determine what to show them based on that result... that will include whether they can see categories, previews of the first lines of articles etc - you really need to think about what you want users with no active services to be able to see in the kb area.

Can you please create the hook for me?