Specify on which server a package will be created

cosmin

Time ago I remember a settings from where you can specify for every package on which server to be created. Now I need again this option but I cannot find it.

I still have this option activated for one package but no idea from where I made this settings. Also WHMCS support cannot help me, the guy who response to my ticket didn't know anything about this.

Anybody know about I'm talking? 

Many thanks!

2 minutes ago, cosmin said:

Also WHMCS support cannot help me, the guy who response to my ticket didn't know anything about this.

oh boy! 🙄😀

2 minutes ago, cosmin said:

anybody know about I'm talking? 

isn't it Server Groups ?

https://docs.whmcs.com/Servers#Server_Groups

Server groups allow you to configure servers into sets in which you can assign products automatically, based on your requirements and provisioning settings. For example, you may want shared accounts on certain servers and resellers on others, with accounts being distributed evenly between all the servers you have. Server groups make this possible.