Clear module queue

Is there any way to clear the module queue besides clicking on buttons? I have about 1200 items in there right now and I'd like to clear them all out. One of my custom module causes them but there is no issue, it's only a simple warning. Can I clear out the tblmodulequeue table in the database?

4 hours ago, robetus said:

Can I clear out the tblmodulequeue table in the database?

you could run a SQL query on the database table that would mark the tasks in there as completed...

UPDATE tblmodulequeue SET completed = 0

... that would result in them being removed from that page, but still stored in the database.

you could modify the query to delete (truncate) the table rather than update - just depends how through you want to be with this. 🙂

19 hours ago, brian! said:

you could run a SQL query on the database table that would mark the tasks in there as completed...

UPDATE tblmodulequeue SET completed = 0

... that would result in them being removed from that page, but still stored in the database.

you could modify the query to delete (truncate) the table rather than update - just depends how through you want to be with this. 🙂

The SQL query works just fine, thanks again!

• 3 years later...