Integrate viewinvoice.php to client area

Kelby

15 minutes ago, Kelby said:

I need to add header and footer to viewinvoice.php to intergrate it to the client area.

forget about the .php file, you won't get inside it... could you not add your header/footer code to viewinvoice.tpl instead?

On 5/11/2020 at 4:41 PM, brian! said:

forget about the .php file, you won't get inside it... could you not add your header/footer code to viewinvoice.tpl instead?

I added 

{include file="$template/includes/head.tpl"}

nothing happen

36 minutes ago, Kelby said:

I added 

{include file="$template/includes/head.tpl"}

nothing happen

there was a reason why I said header and not head. 🙂

NIKOvv4.png

you're probably going to need to work through the entire template content and rearrange the divs to ensure the content still looks correct with a header/footer.... and then think about how they can print out the content without header/footer (linking to the pdf might be the simplest option there).

On 5/17/2020 at 4:24 PM, brian! said:

NIKOvv4.png

you're probably going to need to work through the entire template content and rearrange the divs to ensure the content still looks correct with a header/footer.... and then think about how they can print out the content without header/footer (linking to the pdf might be the simplest option there).

Much work to do I think.

How can I remove the header and the footer of the login page please?

Thanks for the precious help!

12 hours ago, Kelby said:

How can I remove the header and the footer of the login page please?

that answer probably depends on your template... 🙂

if using Six, you *might* get away with using a hook to hide specific sections of the header/footer using CSS...

for other themes, that hook might need to be modified if the sections/divs in the header are different.. or you could get your hands dirty, and start editing the templates and slapping {if $templatefile neq "login"} around the parts of the header/footer that you want to hide (and remembering to close those if statements)...

editing the template would I suspect be more accurate depending on exactly what it is that you want to hide... just hiding elements with CSS is depending upon what you want to hide being selectable by that method.

<?php

# Hide Client Login Header/Footer Hook
# Written by brian!

function client_hide_login_header_footer_hook($vars) {

if ($vars['loginpage']) {
		$head_return = "<style>#header, #main-menu, #footer {display: none;}
		body {background-color: transparent;)</style>";
		return $head_return;
	}
}
add_hook("ClientAreaHeaderOutput",1,"client_hide_login_header_footer_hook");

• 3 weeks later...

On 5/17/2020 at 4:24 PM, brian! said:

NIKOvv4.png

For six template any one can help? please

27 minutes ago, Kelby said:

Any ready made template to download.

like the one i gave you in your other thread ?

that's about the only one I can think of - unless you want to get a custom theme for your entire site and if that's the case, you can look in Marketplace templates and there will be some free and paid ones there (though the free themes will often come with no support).