ITALIAN TAX CODE (CUSTOMIZED FIELD NOT DISPLAYED IN CUSTOMER INFORMATION)

Marostica S.R.L.

Question

Hi, we would like view our Custom Fields (ITALIAN FISCAL CODE), in the "Customer Information", actually, we see that only in the Invoices, and in the Customer Profile, it's possible give at the customer the permissions to see this field in him "Summary Information" (see the first screenshot), and it's possibile set this Fields with the same settings as the VAT field already existing?

I would like, also, setup this custom fields as required! 

It's possible, verify the code inserted by user? I have a PHP Code but in the field on WHMCS Setting's I can't insert that. How I can use it? (See the second screenshot).

Thanks for your help! Have a good day.

first.png

SECOND.png

2 answers to this question

Verification is possible using regex (google for "regex partita IVA" and you'll fine a number of different regex expression for partita IVA checking).

If you have a customer custom field, you can set it in order to allow the user to see and edit it; if you want to display it somewhere, you need to edit the corresponding .tpl file.

On 11/04/2020 at 19:03, Remitur said:

if you want to display it somewhere, you need to edit the corresponding .tpl file.

in this case, there wouldn't be a template to edit - it would require a primary sidebar hook to add the customfield name/value to the output.

On 09/04/2020 at 04:11, Marostica S.R.L. said:

I would like, also, setup this custom fields as required! 

you should just need to tick the "required" checbox in the custom field setup - new customers will be required to complete it.