Unable to register a new client after upgrade to 7.10

Dear all, 

After I update to 7.10 "host-experts.com" all registrations fail and I get this error: 

Error: Call to a member function marketingEmailOptIn() on null in ـــــــــــــــــــ public_html/control-panel/includes/clientfunctions.php:0
Stack trace:
#0 /home/hostexperts/public_html/control-panel/register.php(0): addClient('test2', 'test2', 'test2', 'test@host-exper...', 'dubai', 'dubai', 'dubai', 'dubai', '12345', 'AE', '+971.12312323', 'Password121', '', '', true, Array, '936de65c-81a7-4...', false, '1')
#1 {main}

Can anyone help me with that? or how can I returns to the old version of WHMCS

Kind Regards.

screen.png

19 hours ago, Anasco said:

Can anyone help me with that?

I assume this is fixed ?

generally speaking, you shouldn't update WHMCS until your custom theme has been updated by it's developer - which in your case is "Control" and is now marked as being compatible with v7.10

so if you're still running into this issue, and you haven't updated the theme, then that would be the first step... if the issue still occurs, then you try the site with the Six template and if it works with Six, then you know the issue lies with the custom theme and, at that point, you turn to its developer for help.

19 hours ago, Anasco said:

how can I returns to the old version of WHMCS

you would need a database and file backup from before the update, and ideally not have taken any new orders with the updated version... in other words, there's no quick 'revert to last version' button... so you always take care when upgrading WHMCS! 😨

Issue Solved. Ran this through PHPMyAdmin

alter table `tbllog_register` modify `namespace_value` mediumtext COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL;
alter table `tblemailmarketer` add `created_at` timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00' AFTER `marketing`;
alter table `tblemailmarketer` add `updated_at` timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00' AFTER `created_at`;
alter table `tblclients` add `email_preferences` TEXT COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL AFTER `email_verified`;

• 1 month later...

VMware Horizon 7 version 7.10 is an Extended Service Branch (ESB) that will receive periodic service pack (SP) updates, which include cumulative, critical bug fixes, and security fixes. Components and versions as part of this Extended Service Branch release.