Display stock quantity on product/service

On 31/03/2020 at 01:25, Floatyfoot said:

How do I make stock quantity to display on the product/service so clients can see when stock is available or not and the quantity left. 

depending on what orderform template you're using, it might already do so - assuming stock control is enabled on the product.

for example, standard_cart will show stock quantities...

BYRq5Aj.png

Hi Brian

I am using template six, and it doesn't show that. Is there a way to edit the product.tpl file to display that, and what code should I add. I saw on one of you post where you mentioned a code to be used. But I am confused in which line or file to put it.

Thanks.

Hi @Floatyfoot

On 01/04/2020 at 16:54, Floatyfoot said:

I am using template six, and it doesn't show that.

it would be the standard_cart orderform template that shows it ? are you using that ??

i'm wondering if you're using WHMCS for IPTV and therefore already have a customised install ??

On 01/04/2020 at 16:54, Floatyfoot said:

Is there a way to edit the product.tpl file to display that, and what code should I add. I saw on one of you post where you mentioned a code to be used. But I am confused in which line or file to put it.

the latest version of standard_cartproducts.tpl is below, but if you're using an already customised version (as per above), then I wouldn't recommend overwriting the theme entirely, just alter the products.tpl template to suit your needs.

https://github.com/WHMCS/orderforms-standard_cart/blob/master/products.tpl

lines ~ 49 -53

{if $product.qty}
                                        <span class="qty">
                                            {$product.qty} {$LANG.orderavailable}
                                        </span>
                                    {/if}

the code should work on most templates anyway, but perhaps not the span class css.

Hi Brian

I am using template six, and it doesn't show that. Is there a way to edit the product.tpl file to display that, and what code should I add. I saw on one of you post where you mentioned a code to be used. But I am confused in which line or file to put it.

Thanks.

Thanks. I did that and its fine now. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2020 at 9:41 PM, brian! said:

Hi @Floatyfoot

it would be the standard_cart orderform template that shows it ? are you using that ??

i'm wondering if you're using WHMCS for IPTV and therefore already have a customised install ??

the latest version of standard_cartproducts.tpl is below, but if you're using an already customised version (as per above), then I wouldn't recommend overwriting the theme entirely, just alter the products.tpl template to suit your needs.

https://github.com/WHMCS/orderforms-standard_cart/blob/master/products.tpl

lines ~ 49 -53

{if $product.qty}
                                        <span class="qty">
                                            {$product.qty} {$LANG.orderavailable}
                                        </span>
                                    {/if}

the code should work on most templates anyway, but perhaps not the span class css.

I did not know that this is informational!