View Suspended Accounts

icstark

In my ORDERS section, I am able to do a search by Pending / Active / Cancelled / Fraud.  How can I find all SUSPENDED orders.  Sometimes, when clients pay late, the CRON job stops and then they pay but no new invoices are generated.  I end up finding clients where their accounts stop generating invoices for like 5 months.  How can I see the suspended accounts to make sure they are not really suspended?

On 25/03/2020 at 19:46, icstark said:

How can I find all SUSPENDED orders.

can orders be suspended? accounts can be, not sure about orders.

Sometimes, when clients pay late, the CRON job stops and then they pay but no new invoices are generated. 

so you have Continuous Invoice Generation disabled ??

https://docs.whmcs.com/Invoicing_Setup#Continuous_Invoice_Generation

Continuous Invoice Generation refers to whether invoices are created for items that are unpaid. It is best explained through the use of an example.

Take for example a hosting account paid monthly. The user places their order in January. They receive an invoice and they pay their invoice. In the following month, the user gets their next invoice and they pay that. Then in March, the user receives their invoice but they don't pay it because they no longer wish to use the account or simply because they miss the emails about it. With continuous invoice generation disabled, the user would not receive any further invoices until the March invoice has been paid. However, with continuous invoicing enabled, the user would receive invoices every month until the account is set to terminated, regardless of whether the item has been paid for or not.

With Continuous Invoice Generation enabled, any product that is Active, or Suspended will continue to invoice regardless of the status of its previous invoice(s). Pending, Completed, Cancelled or Terminated services will not generate invoices.

Enabling Continuous Invoicing

To enable this feature, go to Setup > General Settings > Invoicing and tick the checkbox next to this setting. After enabling this option, if there are then users who are due invoices for months which have not yet been invoiced, there will be one invoice generated on each cron run for the user for the following days after enabling this.

How can I see the suspended accounts to make sure they are not really suspended?

if a service has been suspended, you should be able to see it from the Product/Services link in the Client tab of the admin area - either filter on the suspended status or you can add status=suspended to that URL (which will change dependent upon your Friendly URL settings).

• 9 months later...
On 3/27/2020 at 11:53 AM, brian! said:

if a service has been suspended, you should be able to see it from the Product/Services link in the Client tab of the admin area - either filter on the suspended status or you can add status=suspended to that URL (which will change dependent upon your Friendly URL settings).

Thank you Brian, it was my question as well 🙂 .. they start piling up.

Best wishes,

Helmuts