is any more shortcodes?

Anders

i'm really confused as to what you want to do! 😕

17 hours ago, Anders said:

for email i wonder if is any more then the once show in bottom of the emails.

are there merge fields available to each email template that might not necessarily be shown in the list of available fields shown at the bottom of the email templates page? the answer is yes.

17 hours ago, Anders said:

i am struggling with creating email for the trial customers i am blank in the head

what do you want it to say / do ? forget about what you thing WHMCS can or cannot do... what do you want it to do ??

Good morning Sir Brian :)

that is what i am struggling with to create a professional trial upgrade email.

So user will have a 30 day trail and i will use the Email Marketer you showed me in a previous message, so i was thinking that it will send to trial customers 7days before the end.

and in the mail could be there account and how they can upgrade and a short code to the upgrade page or something.

i don't know if this is the right way to go+

warm regards A

16 minutes ago, Anders said:

in the mail could be there account and how they can upgrade and a short code to the upgrade page or something.

you could add code as per below to create a link to the upgrade page...

<p>click <a href="{$whmcs_url}upgrade.php?type=package&id={$service_id}">here</a> to upgrade</p>

the important bit is the code inside the href - the email template used in the Marketer will have to be of a Product/Service type, otherwise I wouldn't expect the service_id value to exist..

59 minutes ago, Anders said:

any ideas how can test if this mail will work on existing trial account?

in the admin area, if you can find an existing trial account service, go to its page within the client profile / products tab and then scroll down to the bottom of the page... you should then be able to send a product email template (select your upgrade email template from the dropdown) using this service's details...

DOaO5ji.png

ideally, it would be better if you could do this with an trial account that doesn't belong to a client.