how do i add a button on clientare page.

Anders

Hi again :)

1. i wish to add a button on client area page see screenshot how can i do that?
  2. i also wonder if is possible to show that button only to registered users and if a user become and active product/service client then the button will not show?

Regards Anders

14 hours ago, Anders said:

i wish to add a button on client area page see screenshot how can i do that?

it would be helpful to see the screenshot! 🙂

14 hours ago, Anders said:

i also wonder if is possible to show that button only to registered users and if a user become and active product/service client then the button will not show?

yes.

2 minutes ago, Anders said:

sorry here is the pic

excellent choice of position - that is exactly where the ClientAreaHomepage hook would output it's HTML code. 🙂

15 hours ago, Anders said:

i also wonder if is possible to show that button only to registered users and if a user become and active product/service client then the button will not show?

<?php

add_hook('ClientAreaHomepage', 1, function($vars) {
	$client = Menu::context('client');
	$activeservices = $client->services->where('domainstatus','=','Active')->count();
	if ($client && $activeservices == 0) {
		return '<div class="text-center"><a type="button" class="btn btn-primary btn-lg" href="cart.php">Buy Some Services!</a></div><br />';
	}
});

Uh3s2ux.png

technically, I suppose "Buy Some Services" should be replaced by either an existing or custom language string, but I don't know what your intentions are for this button.