Forcing all Products of a bundle to use the same domain?

Hello.

I want to create a product bundle, and that all of the products in the bundle to use the same domain specified by the user.

Is it someway possible?

If the products of the bundle are specified to require a domain registration, the user is asked a domain for every single different product (and so he can buy the services of the bundle referring hem to different domains)

If one or more products of the bundle do not require a domain specified, the order go on... but can't be set up because the services have not a domain specified, and so can't be created... and I get an order as follows:

Apart from coding a hook that intercepts the order of the bundle, and modify it populating all of the products with the domain name of the first one... does exist any more elegant fix?

screenshot-domainregister.international-2020.03.13-18_18_45.png

18 hours ago, Remitur said:

Apart from coding a hook that intercepts the order of the bundle, and modify it populating all of the products with the domain name of the first one... does exist any more elegant fix?

can that second product not be a product addon instead ?

44 minutes ago, brian! said:

can that second product not be a product addon instead ?

I tried also using product addon, but with a lot of limitations:

• product addon has no way to manage upgrade/downgrade 
  • for product addon it's impossible the resending of welcome email (so, i.e., if the user lost his credentials, you need to manage this manually...)

Both of them could be fixed coding something (easy the second one, but much harder the upgrade/downgrade): so I guess that "bundle" is easier to fix... 

1 hour ago, Remitur said:

product addon has no way to manage upgrade/downgrade

if there is no provisioning required, and if the registration period was going to be the same duration as the main product, then is using configurable options viable ? they could be upgraded by the client.

1 hour ago, Remitur said:

so I guess that "bundle" is easier to fix... 

ideally before checkout.

a third-party option might be Product Linker from MG.