Where to set Product Tagline?

I am currently customising an order form and note this block of code:

{if $product.tagLine}
        <p id="product{$product@iteration}-tag-line">
            {$product.tagLine}
        </p>
     {/if}

I am unable to find where this is set in the admin area (note, this is on  a product - not a product group).

This is an excerpt from the 'supreme_comparison' orderform in /templates/orderforms/supreme_comparison/products.tpl.

I have searched the internet and the community for answers and have drawn a blank - can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thank you!

16 hours ago, TinyNet said:

I am unable to find where this is set in the admin area (note, this is on  a product - not a product group).

AFAIK, this feature has never existed in the admin area or database, but has been included in the "new" comparison templates since they were introduced almost 5 years ago - that was the last time new orderform templates were added. to WHMCS. waiting.gif

maybe the feature was intended to be added at a later date, but I think even in the v6.1 betas, they did nothing.

obviously, you could force these taglines to work with a hook, e.g by adding them to the $products array, but as I don't think the css exist either, that would need to be added too to ensure they were visible.

R0zRNOm.png

Sorry for the slow reply, my posts are under review as I am a new user.

Thank you for the reply. I was hoping to see some modern customisation options. Coming from tailwindcss and laravel I see I have been enjoying modern luxuries 🙂

23 hours ago, TinyNet said:

Sorry for the slow reply, my posts are under review as I am a new user.

we were all new here once!

I was hoping to see some modern customisation options.

surrender ye hope who all use WHMCS expecting that. 🙈

Coming from tailwindcss and laravel I see I have been enjoying modern luxuries 🙂

I think it would be fair to say that WHMCS use of CSS is... piecemeal.

generally speaking, WHMCS is years behind in development of where it could, and should, really be, e.g v7.10 is going to include kb image uploads, but that's been requested for the last 6 years... and waiting years for requests to be completed is normal with WHMCS.