Work In Progress Hosting for the Music Industry

like I stated in the title this is a work in progress on this date of March 5, 2020

I expect to complete the style sheet change by months end, yes that is a long time to re-do a style sheet but I'm slow and these style sheets are a challenge. In time I will make the site work as 1

440Music OnLine Radio Hosting

Be kind I'm very sensitive

I'm going to also take a moment to say thank you to the developers for this product.

Hi Tommy,

7 hours ago, 440music said:

I expect to complete the style sheet change by months end, yes that is a long time to re-do a style sheet but I'm slow and these style sheets are a challenge. In time I will make the site work as 1

the first thing to mention is that browsers (Chrome, Edge & Firefox) don't like your SSL Cert and all of them give different warnings about the site...

vqTk1lg.png

there's also an css issue on the cart page for the opening group with the text being white so users can't see what they're buying (yeah I know its a work in progress so you have probably noticed this already!)...

jHdysF0.png

that's being caused by the code below in your custom.css file (specifically color and font weight)...

.homepage {
    background-image: radial-gradient(circle, #999, #000);
    width: 95%;
	color: #ffffff;
	font-weight: bold;
	padding: 5px 5px 10px 70px;
}

there's a sidebar alignment issue with the announcements/kb pages...

wxveY6a.png

I would expect that to be caused by missing </div> tags...

the Manufactures group is using the Modern template - i'd recommend using standard_cart for both product groups as Modern got deprecated years ago - and in any event, product domain searches using it are not working on your site (they are with SC).

there are a few typos too I think...

1. Music Manufactures (should be Manufacturers ?)
  2. Lutiiers Service (should be Luthiers ?)
  3. Privelages Come with Membership (should be Privileges)

that's about all I can see technically wrong with the site... šŸ™‚

thanks Brian, I've been trying to figure out that white text and I hadn't even looked at the error I created with the alignment but I did know what I did caused it. I didn't install the cert as I didn't want people buying before I was ready for them. I've not worked with any code other then my own in 13 years so it's taking a bit of getting use to the changes.

The hosting is a new addition to my online radio and digital music store. The radio is 100% Unsigned and Indie Music, the hosting will be exclusively for music industry professionals and the web site is everything music including the sales music, videos, eTickets, SWAG and more.Ā 

• 4 months later...

Guys I can put together websites for musicians like this one https://djradiosoundstation.com but I could us a WHMCS plug in so I can sale digital downloads. This is just a sample site put together to show how I would use an Artist songĀ and use a WHMCS plug in to sale it as a download. Also be able to sale hosting platforms and domains to musician as well.

Edited by Alien