Just Stop it

Hardik Joshi

Hello Community 

as we know whmcs is one of the best web hosting business management billing software 

but last few months i notice 100+ websites are using Unlicensed, Nulled, Crack WHMCS and Cheat with clients 

i am creating this topic because i bought WHMCS with valuable price. but crack users not buy it and use it also selling it.

and the surprising thing John or ChrisD just tell you to report it to the Piracy Dept - and we already done that... there's nothing more that those two can do, even if the nulled user had an account here, that wouldn't make any difference.

here is only one way to stop them >> i request you put here all unlicensed whmcs users website  

The idea of a "wall of shame" that anyone can see is intriguing but the problem is that it could lead to legal troubles. I think this is the reason why big companies like WHMCS prefer not to use this approach. I mean... what if they put the name of legit user? Mistake happen.