PayPal Reference Transaction Module

MikeP

Is anyone aware of another module that collects payments from customers automatically using PayPal Reference Transactions?  I'm currently using the one created by @myworksdesign but their support has become terrible.  I opened a ticket on the 14th of February asking if it was now compatible with 7.9.1 and didn't receive a response and updated it again a couple days ago asking about 7.9.2 and still no response.  I'm very surprised that they've decided to increase prices for their PayPal module but are reluctant to provide support for it...

Edited by MikeP

We're running it on 7.9.2. They replied to my most recent ticket the other day quickly, but I do have a few from months ago they left unanswered.

It is a bit frustrating they haven't resolved the conflicts with WHMCS's built-in Stripe module (maybe both sides could do more to fix it?) and the Manage PayPal Agreement page is now useless.