Transactions report filter not working (currency)

baymax

I was using 7.9.1 and the Transactions report's filter for Currency is not working. I've updated to 7.9.2 but it looks like this hasn't changed.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

It does produce the currency but it just does not filter if I enter a specific currency to be filtered.

8 hours ago, baymax said:

It does produce the currency but it just does not filter if I enter a specific currency to be filtered.

because as written, it would be searching for the currency value in the tblaccounts table - and that value is always zero... or at least off-hand I can't think of an occasion when i've seen any other value there!

you can see this if you filter on currency equal/containing 0 and it should return all results (effectively the same as not adding the filter).

this has been the case in every WHMCS version that i've used as far back as v5.3 - it's fixable though.