Help with sorting unpaid invoices WHMCS

ocastaned

Everything was working fine before, but since a few weeks ago every time I want to check how many unpaid invoices a customer has, the sorting of WHMC puts those invoices in the bottom of the page, as you can see on this scvreenshot: http://bit.ly/3boaovA

I know that I can sort that section manually, but this problem is happening with all accounts, and as I told you, It was working fine before. I don't know what changed.

I am currently using WHMCS 7.8.3.

Thank you.

17 hours ago, ocastaned said:

I know that I can sort that section manually, but this problem is happening with all accounts, and as I told you, It was working fine before. I don't know what changed.

rather unhelpfully, I was unable to reproduce this on either v7.8.3 or v7.9.1 - by default, it should sort by due date.... and whilst you can change it, I don't think the change is stored (e.g when you log back in, it still sorts by due date).

are you saying, that when you go to the page, it's immediately sorted by status rather than due date ?

On 2/8/2020 at 5:29 AM, brian! said:

rather unhelpfully, I was unable to reproduce this on either v7.8.3 or v7.9.1 - by default, it should sort by due date.... and whilst you can change it, I don't think the change is stored (e.g when you log back in, it still sorts by due date).

are you saying, that when you go to the page, it's immediately sorted by status rather than due date ?

Thank you, I think I need to continue testing, because it does that with some accounts, but with other works fine.

On 09/02/2020 at 15:55, ocastaned said:

Thank you, I think I need to continue testing, because it does that with some accounts, but with other works fine.

aaah - a random issue in WHMCS.... they can be an absolute nightmare to figure out the cause.... first thing to check is if these clients have anything in common.