Customize footer emails

zitu4life

Hello there

All WHMCS  email comes   with footer like picture.   As my   clients usually do not log in in their client area, they are not familiar with that I would like to highlight   those footer on emails to ensure I will encourage   they that client area exists    😄

visit our website |                    log in to your account |                    get support

image.png.8f5c1fb840235d09d178bd37e731015a.png

give it some class or change it color to red.

image.png.57a3781c04b090af166ce79e7dc16a41.png

I was thinking   it will need to look   in General setting>tab   mail

image.thumb.png.ca1555a9208862c81eb47b1dec081f37.png

How to make the right   changes ?

Edited by zitu4life
add word not

the quick way would be to do them inline and just add your font colors in there..

<td valign="top" class="footerContent">&nbsp;<a href="{$company_domain}" style="color: red;">visit our website</a><span class="hide-mobile" style="color: red;"> | </span><a href="{$whmcs_url}" style="color: red;">log in to your account</a><span class="hide-mobile"style="color: red;"> | </span><a href="{$whmcs_url}submitticket.php" style="color: red;">get support</a>&nbsp;<br />Copyright &copy; {$company_name}, All rights reserved.</td>