Payment Gateway on Order Form

Hello All,

I have just one payment gateway for Credit/Debit Card and don't want to auto redirect users to payment gateway on checkout. I think it is a tpl edit issue but i don't know how and which can i edit orderform tpl for success. How can i display payment gateway on order form? Screen Attached.

Regards

image.png.8bc31656f15126d3d3ded9146007218a.png

Hello,

You can control the redirect settings in WHMCS under:

setup > general settings > ordering > "Auto Redirect on Checkout"

The majority of payment gateways will show under that section of the cart when activated and set to display on the cart. You can control your payment gateways under:

setup > payments > payment gateways

Jack

2 hours ago, Safir Hosting said:

Hello zomex,

Actually i tried it, and it is not what i need. I actually want a screen like below on cart, without redirection on another page.

image.thumb.png.e09be37511d61e621a990a8c46854eae.png

Whether or not the credit card information form is on your website or not depends on the payment gateway itself. Gateways that use a tokenised process will in many cases allow the credit card information to be entered directly on your website. I use Stripe for processing CCs and they support this.

See attached.

Screenshot 2020-01-21 at 12.55.00.png