Custom Fields for Products/Services & Domains in Reports

I've got several custom fields created under specific Products/Services which exists in the client's products' page. See attachment.

I've also got additional custom fields for the Domains page using the additionalfields.php file. See attachment.

What I'm looking for is when I pull up the Services or Domains report under Exports section, it will show *all* the custom fields under Products/Services or Domains automatically (and in the fields to include section) and also let me filter them individually just like the already existing fields. Or have a custom report created just like the existing ones but with custom fields as an option. This is very important for us. Hope that makes sense. Is this something you can do? If so, what will it cost and timeline?

Domains.PNG

Products&Services.PNG

Untitled.png

7 minutes ago, ModulesGarden said:

Hello,

our dedicated team will happily provide you with a custom software solution shaped to meet all your specifications.

Please get in touch to discuss your needs more extensively with our expert advisors.

The following errors occurred:

• reCAPTCHA: Uh-oh, are you sure you're not a robot? Please try again or email us so we could check this up real quick!

There's no captcha anywhere on the form...