WHMCS Template Displaying Login Error

Hickman.io

Hello WHMCS Community,

I've been using a custom WHMCS Template for my WHMCS installation; however, after the recent update, it has been displaying a new error message on the login screen and not completing the login on Safari browsers. I've attempted to get in touch with the developer to receive support; however, they have been unresponsive.

The error being displayed is: "We were unable to connect your account. Please contact your system administrator."

I'd appreciate any guidance for solving this issue!

Screen Shot 2019-12-28 at 1.00.21 PM.png

1 minute ago, WHMCS ChrisD said:

@Hickman.io It looks like your logged in as an admin, can you try logging out of the admin console and trying to authenticate with Facebook or Google please?

10 hours ago, EvolveWebHosting said:

I've seen this with 2 different scenarios:

1) When your authentication details are incorrect (Google, FB, etc)

2) When you're logged in as the admin and then you 'login as the client' from their account

The error still persists even when the authentication details are correct & I'm logged out as an admin. There appears to be an issue with the template.