Is it possible to add modal when accept order?

malin

I guess this hook may be useful:
https://developers.whmcs.com/hooks-reference/shopping-cart/#acceptorder

(my two cents: one thing I hate of WHMCS it's the need to manually accept any order, without any way to bypass it... I find it annoying doing it massively on a daily basis. 
Being forced to do it for every single order and with a double click, would drive me crazy ... 😀)

1 hour ago, Remitur said:

(my two cents: one thing I hate of WHMCS it's the need to manually accept any order, without any way to bypass it... I find it annoying doing it massively on a daily basis. 
Being forced to do it for every single order and with a double click, would drive me crazy ... 😀)

to auto-accept all new orders is just a 1 line hook - though it gets slightly longer when you need to add conditionality to their acceptance, e.g  to check that it's been paid for first etc (though even that is just a quick query of the database).